How do I find U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT)-qualified SAPs in my area?

Employers are required to provide employees who have engaged in conduct prohibited by 49 CFR Part 382 Subpart B with contact information for SAPs. DOT does not develop or maintain a list of qualified service agents. An employer can check with industry associations, the yellow pages, or the web for DOT-qualified SAPs. The employer is ultimately responsible for compliance with the DOT drug and alcohol testing regulations; therefore, as an employer, you must ensure that the SAP you identify meets all the DOT required qualifications.

USAMDT’s SAP Substance Abuse Treatment List is located on the dashboard for the use of our franchisees as needed. CLICK HERE for direct access to this document. 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *